Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Customer Appreciation

I went to the annual reception that Kathy, my financial advisor, hosted today for her customers.  She and her office help always do a fabulous job with delicious food and lovely venue.  This home was built between 1840 and 1850, by one of the first doctors in the city. The furniture in the manor are from area estates dating from the time period that the residents would have used these pieces. 

There was a photo album downstairs that showed pictures before, during, and after renovation.  Obviously, lots of hard work went into renovating this home to its beautiful condition today.  I forgot to take my good camera so all I had with me was a little point and shoot camera with low battery power.  But I did try to capture a few pictures to remember the day. 





I could kick myself for leaving my camera home because it would have taken much better pictures.  But, I'm not perfect although I get up every morning to try again to be my best.  The food was delicious but I really had to be careful to not overeat.  When I got home I entered my food into my online site and I can see it's going to be difficult to get full on the few calories I have left for today.  Guess I will be eating several stalks of celery for supper!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment