Thursday, December 22, 2011

Must Be the Zicam

Wow, I feel better this evening.  Today has been a rough one with this cold but I must admit, it does appear to be getting better.  Sure hope so since there's much to do and little time to get it done.  I have been lounging around with little energy so not much has been accomplished except to take meds and rest.

Sweetz heard me say that I missed baking cookies this time of year so he found a sugar cookie mix in my cabinet and proceeded to add some butter and an egg to the bowl.  In a few minutes, he presented me with a little plate of freshly baked cookies.  Now, that was sweet of Sweetz!  Think I might have to keep him.

It's been unseasonable warm the past few days, even had 1/2 inch of rain, but little chance to see the sun.  Not sure how Christmas Day will be, but we will accept what arrives and be happy for it.  Wasn't sure I would be able to see the little ones Christmas Eve, but if I keep improving, I might be able to be around them without spreading germs!  And just imagine the sights and sounds of Christmas with two grandchildren in the house.  The drive home is always nice with warm memories of a happy time with family while we also enjoy seeing Christmas lights on homes we pass.  

Merry Christmas to All  

No comments:

Post a Comment