Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Big 9 - 0

Today is mom's 90th birthday and Linda and I gave her a nice birthday reception at her church this afternoon in a special room designed for just such events.  We invited some of her lady friends and three of her grandsons attended with their families.  The food was catered and delicious so that was nice that I didn't have to prepare the nibbles.  We gave each guest little bags with goodies and the ladies all seemed to appreciate the extra effort. There were pictures of mom through the years and a digital photo album running pictures while we were there. 

I took some pictures but with it being so late now, I won't post any tonight but hopefully tomorrow I can get a few posted. In fact, I haven't even looked at them yet.  Linda gave me her memory card tonight and I'm to save them for her.  But that will also wait for tomorrow.  Now...I'm going to bed. Good night all, pleasant dreams.   

No comments:

Post a Comment