Thursday, July 28, 2011

Zippity Zip Zip

Today was hair cut time.  My hair was getting way toooooo long and I didn't think I'd be able to stand it until trim day.  Turned out ok, definitely not going to win any beauty contests, but that's what happens while the aging clock rotates around in circles.  Gracious, where does the time go?  I can remember my last day at work like it was yesterday - a bit over a year ago.  zip zip zip: and the year is wiped clean. 

While I was out today, I decided I'd see if I could finish picking up some items on my list.  Wasn't really bad, just wasn't in the mood and that was probably caused by the heat. But I do hate to shop  most of the time anyway.  I mean, how exciting can it be to be out in 96* heat? 

I stopped at Sonic again (actually a different one) and ate my chicken strip lunch in the car with the car running about half of that time.  Really hate to be sitting there with the gas flowing out the back faster than I can pump it in the side.  After I downed about half my  lunch, I headed out to fill the tank.  Not many people there, but after all, it was mid-week and the worker bees are busily handling responsibilities at their workplaces. zip zip zip: I was in and out in record time.


Of course, I needed a few things and it seems WM is the best deal since so many other places have folded. One thing I needed was a few more canning jars.  Wow, have they increased in price!  Would have been better to get them during the winter...or not give away the ones I had for years...but honestly, I didn't know I'd need them. But zip zip zip: I was in and out in record time.


Now, if the veggies would ripen zip zip zip, I'd finish filling these babies and get back to watching the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment