Friday, July 15, 2011

Rhode Island Red

Last night I bought my friend a birthday gift.  When I got home last night I was too tired to upload this picture to the blog.  So, I'll do it now.













This morning I met another friend at the home of one of her family members to see their chickens.  The owner has built a darling chicken house for their six special young ladies. 



 






In the property at the back of the house are horses and sheep.  It's quiet and peaceful out there and the only sounds you hear are occasional clucking of chickens and a car passing on the road.  My friend and I sat on the swing and watched Carolina wrens feeding their young ones. 





On the way home, I passed a field of tobacco being irrigated.






 






And a bit farther was a beautiful horse near a barn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment