Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Shorter Guys

Sweetz and I are at our son's house preparing to stay with the shorter guys for two days.  Seems the daycare is closed for these two days so we're filling in some to help out so mom and dad can work and not take any more vacation days. School doesn't start in this county for another week.  We've got nice rooms up on the second floor and chilling with the TV and computer until bedtime.  Everyone else is fast asleep - bet I need to head to bed myself since morning will come early around here with these early risers.  And Sweetz and I are rather out of practice of getting up early.    

The boys are sweet and quite well mannered so we'll have a good time these two days.  I plan to post a few pictures in the next couple of entries.  Stay safe.   

No comments:

Post a Comment