Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fueling The Senses

We're having a great day, lovely late summer day.  Oops, the katz are begging for food, so I'll do that and return...they have been patient long enough.  Ok, that's done and they are both having a delightful time sharing a bowl.  Not really, they never share the dish.  One eats, and then the other - and usually following the pecking order. 

We have some tomatoes which I need to do something with.  Cooking them down to a sauce is one solution.  And I could use the rest in a spaghetti sauce, sandwiches, salads. 


Sweetz picked these flowers and presented them to me this afternoon.  Aren't they pretty?  And do you know what the bunches of little white flowers are? No?  Well, they are chive blooms!  

Church was great this morning, so inspiring.  We had lunch with our friends and enjoyed our together time.  Tomorrow is Pat's birthday so we asked the wait staff to serenade her with Happy Birthday as they presented her a piece of lemon pie.  She was a good sport and enjoyed her moment in the limelight.

I lived in Pascagoula, Mississippi, for seven years and I always hated the hurricanes which barreled through.  We lived two blocks from the coast line and believe me it was scary during each experience.  From the tracking models, Isaac seems on track to hit that coastline again this time.  I will pray for the safety of each and every person. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment