Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Great Camping Memories

It was a lovely week.  Great people, roomy sites, a fire pit, marshmallows, a beautiful lake, interesting hikes, a wonderful book, and plenty of sweet tea.


We watched movies every night til we got sleepy then it was off to dreamland.  I had to use my sleep mask at night to keep the bathhouse glow out of my eyes, but that's a small price to pay for a cozy eight hours. 

Sweetz and Donnie would go fishing every day and they had a ball.  Not sure which guy loved fishing more.
 


We came home with blue catfish filets in baggies - plus a bag of venison as a gift from Donnie.  And we exchanged business cards.  I need to design and print some new ones - I liked his idea to use a few camping sketches.  I could do that!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment