Saturday, May 26, 2012

Darryl's For Dinner

Tonight we met Brian & Co. at Darryl's in Greensboro for dinner.  It was a combination Mother's Day and Nolan's Birthday celebration.  There were seven of us including mom and we had a great time together with lots of sharing and laughter. 

Good food.  Nice wait staff.  And a few extras - like a tour for the kids of some interesting spots by one of the assistant managers. 





And I found a few places to take pictures of the kids. 

Before we met for dinner, Sweetz, Mom, and I stopped at Ritz Camera and I bought a telephoto lens.  Wow, am I excited!  Now, I need to take lots of practice  shots to make sure I'm comfortable with it.  My next wedding photoshoot is in July and I must be ready.  I practiced with the lens while at the camera store and was pleased with the quality of the shots I took.  But as the old saying goes: practice makes perfect. Well, I'll never be perfect, but at least I can work toward that goal...

No comments:

Post a Comment