Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Out And About

Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day.  I drove to Martinsville to see a friend and while there I drove through the town's hospital campus for a look-see. 


I picked my friend up at her office door and we drove down the road to an area restaurant for lunch where we sat and enjoyed the food and the catch-up chat.  After I dropped her back off at her office, I indulged in some rare entertainment - shopping.  Most of that was window shopping and browsing but I had a list and did pretty well getting some items we can't get in our little town.  I know for sure that I don't like the current fashions.  Guess I will be wearing lots of tee shirts and jeans until something decent returns to the racks.    

I saw A LOT of these on the drive.  Seems I spent A LOT of time staring at them.  And most of them were RED!! Bummer, wasn't my day for seeing green. 



There was a Carter Bank on one corner with an unusual wild creature guarding the cash.


No comments:

Post a Comment