Tuesday, July 3, 2012

And The Beat Goes On

Those hammers are still pounding in my brain.  Ouch, ouch, ouch.  Why don't they STOP!! 

Sweetz served supper - guess he deducted (quite aptly) that I wasn't going to budge a toe toward the kitchen.  His night to fix supper...well, he went out and brought a pizza home.  Rough life.  And the veggies remain for another day. I gave mom some of the veggies today and she seemed very appreciative.  She wanted me to go with her on some errands, then to get lunch but I just couldn't leave the confines of my dark house.  Not sure what the neighbors are saying - I'm sure they are madly concerned that I don't have my drapes open...  Sure, sure.  I could die here and it would take the stink of death to get some of them to notice anything.  OK, I'm in a cranky mood.  It's the migraine remember!!!  I warned Sweetz that the grumps are out and anything he does that irritates me a little in the regular life is going to become the major topic of criticism.  Yep, it happened.  That's about the time he decided to grab his car keys and head out the door for some "errands" and to bring home supper.  Fine with me.  That pizza with man in the kitchen... definitely left something to be desired.  I ate one slice. No comments.  Somehow I kept my mouth shut.  Let me tell you, it wasn't easy either.  And the bonus...he brought home a box of Advil Migraine.  Funny man.  Can't take anymore until tomorrow morning - box plainly says no more than two in 24 hours.  Guess that's what it says, can't read that minuscule print very well right now. You'd think the migraine med container would have large print.  Of course not, now explain that to me!  

He's in the Man Cave now.  Good boy, Sweetz. 

I'll be nice in a day or two...   :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment