Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Luuuuuvvvv Day

It's LUV Day!  Or whatever you want to call it.  Wives and girlfriends just love the attention from their sweeties.  And my Mr. Sweetz was happy with his attention.  I bought him some rare coins since he has recently stumbled into coin collecting.  Oh, he's still small time collecting, but he's happy and that's one of the major goals in life.  He gave me a novel, some nuts, and two heart boxes of candy.  Guess he doesn't remember that I don't care that much for chocolate.  Right!!!! I know... I know...he KNOWS it and remembers it well: just his way of getting chocolate to eat.  In fact, in a few days the candy will be just a memory!  That's ok, I don't need the extra calories anyway. And he will be happier eating the candy than me. 

We went out to eat at a local seafood restaurant tonight with my mom.  Seafood isn't my favorite, so I opted tonight for a chopped sirloin with baked potato and salad instead.  Quite good.  Our waiter was right on top of everything too which always pleases me to have one who cares to make the meal memorable for the diners.  We have two favorite waiters and we try to alternate between the two of them. We saw lots of people we knew and it was nice to chat a bit with most of them. 

Now, do I go hide one or both of the boxes of candy???  Naaah, I'll let Sweetz eat all he wants.  And wonder how long I should keep the Valentine decor out?  Won't be long before St. Pat's Day and we'll have the green things out to help cheer up the end of winter.   

No comments:

Post a Comment