Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

So, this is the day all good folks are to gather their thoughts and dreams to compose a list of resolutions for the new year.  This is done every January 1 and most items fall by the wayside in just a few days.  Will it be to lose weight this year, to get healthier, to exercise more?  Wonder how many people have one of those - maybe all on their resolution list? 

For me, I'll just sit back and read other people's resolutions.  It won't do me any good to make a list of my Resolves.  Or maybe I'll just resolve to not resolve.  Oh, I'll try to do better, be better, act better, eat better, but all of those start first in the brain.  One must think it first before the body reacts...and keep thinking it on a daily basis.  Yes, I can think.  I can even write them down.  Will you or I accomplish any of our goals?  Only time will tell.  But I sincerely wish everyone success in reaching his/her aspirations.  Success is not easy but comes one step at a time. Let's do our best to break free of any bad habit and make 2012 a great year both for ourselves and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment