Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sometimes We Hit Some Surprise Curves


While talking to Sweetz this morning, I realized that August was history so flipped the calendar and lo and behold I had a scheduled appointment I had forgotten about.  Wow.  OK, so I moved quicker  and got ready to head out.  Sweetz suggested we go together and we'd do some shopping and have lunch while we were out.  Sounded good to me. We checked out this and that and found some surprises along the way.  These were the good kind though.  No hints yet - we'll keep these close to the vest for now.  We did get some groceries though so now I can have a bowl of cereal in the morning.

Got a picture tonight from my DIL of the new dog - looks like a nice 4-legged guy that I think they've decided to name Champ.  For some reason...I like that name better.  

The skies darkened this afternoon and while Sweetz and I were out hitting a badminton birdie back and forth across the net, we started hearing some thunder.  Since I was already tired, I decided I needed to quit.  We didn't get any rain unless you count the 6 drops that practically evaporated in mid-air.  I ended the evening chatting with a friend - nice way to end the day.  Tomorrow I'm having lunch with a friend - not sure where we'll go, but it doesn't really matter.  What matters more, is time spent with someone we hold dear.  There will be no judgment or criticism - we get along so well that way.  Time for this lady to hit the hay, tomorrow is another day to share with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment