Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back Roads

I'm having supper with a friend who will be in town and will meet her as soon as her appointment is done.  Not sure what time that will be, but guess it would be good if I was ready in time to meet her.  I am known for procrastination and then rushing.  Not about all things, but getting ready in time is generally not my best attribute.  
Sometimes, in an attempt to correct my bad habit, I will get ready an hour or more ahead of time so I will arrive first.  That works if I don't get bogged down in a sudoku puzzle or a captivating chapter of a good book.  Now that I think about it, perhaps I could get ready now and be in the parking lot with a good novel and sudoku puzzle book to meet her as she's finished.  Also, being an out-of-town gal, she's not used to the back roads of our sprawling county and I could be the Great Navigator.  Oh, forget that great idea, she has a GPS...

No comments:

Post a Comment