Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sips

Talk about beautiful weather...we were blessed with a day like you'd love to experience every day.  Lovely, lovely, lovely. 





I finally got my hair cut today, been putting that off for various and sundry reasons.  But today was the day to go under the scissors.  Little Lori who has been on a diet has gone from a size 14 to 8.  She is looking good and I'm sure she feels wonderful too. Seeing her success could spark some incentive.  It could or it might not.  It should but not sure it would last much longer than to see another sundown.  Shame too, because I would love to be forced to buy smaller clothes.

The stock market went up today, not sure why since there's not
enough good news to fill a soup can these days. But I shall try to remain optimistic.  Looking forward to 2012 though when I "hope" I see some "change".

No comments:

Post a Comment