Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Maintain Distance



The downhill slope - ahhhhhhh everything points to the blessed weekend. Yesterday and today Ms Sheriff was out of Dodge most of the day which made my 8 nearly pleasant. It always amazes me how much more productive I am when I trudge through the duties alone. But we peons must train our sheriffs to trust us and
maintain a healthy distance.



Today warmed up dramatically and the remainder of snow cooperated by nearly disappearing. Tomorrow it will all be gone. And good riddance, I say. I stopped at the grocery store after work to buy some fruits and veggies. I'm determined to eat healthier. I'm munching celery as I type to keep me busy so I can
maintain my distance from the popcorn.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back blogging tonight. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete