Sunday, January 10, 2010

Choices

It has been a good day - but then again, every day is a good day when one is away from THE JOB. Sweetz and I went to SS and Sunday worship. Both were inspiring. Afterwards we met our friends at the local feeding trough and sat for hours chatting and sharing.

We got our property tax listing in the mail last week. Groan. You know what that means! Our Uncle Sam will be wanting more money soon.



I have decided that it is time to get serious about losing some weight. The moment of reckoning occurred last night when I noticed I was chilly and decided to move around to a FitTV program thinking that would warm me up. I moved this way and then that way and twisted and kicked and turned around and was warming up when... whammoo, what did I see? The mirror! Ouch. I sure didn't look like the young'uns on the TV screen with their darling well-fitted outfits. It's time. Oh, it's well past that mark. So I tried to avoid the mirror but continued to swish and sway in tune to the leader's instructions. Surely I can do this with portion control, exercise, and healthier food choices. No, it's not a New Year's resolution, it's a healthy resolution. Time to put away the candy and break out the veggies.

1 comment: