Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Love This Low Humidity

It's been a beautiful Tuesday here today.  I spent some time working a bit in the yard.  Seems as the moderate temps and low humidity dominate, I just can't stay inside very long at a time. 

I practiced some manual settings on my camera today and feel better about at least one thing.  Now, there are zillions of others. Sweetz was my model today although he was a bit embarrassed since he was dirty and sloppy (after doing a bit of weeding in the garden).  After convincing him I would delete the pictures, he was very cooperative during my practice session.  Choosing the front porch and yard, I snapped and changed settings and snapped some more.  Seems to make a bit more sense and soon I just MIGHT try serious pictures using manual settings.  Since I've accepted another wedding day shoot, it's not a time to mess up the couple's special day. Oh, I could use all "auto" settings, but that's no fun when you want to improve your photos to get the results that look just like you see them in your head.  

Tonight I made a peach cobbler - just came out of the oven and it looks awesome!  Oh, and I just HAD to take a picture...


And it tastes better than it looks. 

Tomorrow is Wednesday and half a week will be gone again!  Where, oh where, do the days go??? 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment