Friday, June 17, 2011

Want Fries With That Fish?

5pm:

We are going out to eat with mom tonight.  She wants us to eat fish with her tonight...so off we'll go in a bit.  Mom and Sweetz love fish.  Me?  Not so much, but I'll eat it occasionally.  They have other items on the menu but I might surprise myself - and them - by choosing fish tonight. 

Today has been beautiful.  I washed our comforter today and it's waving in the sun soaking up some fresh air.  Of course, we don't need a comforter on the bed in this heat, but it was begging to be washed.  And it will smell so good --- waaaaaaay down at the foot of the bed.

Did some cleaning in the house today in readiness for Son & Family's visit tomorrow.  Sweetz mowed the grass.  All we need is some rain.  It clouded over about an hour ago, but those clouds blew away and now we have sunny skies once again. 

9:35 pm
Home again, home again jiggity jig.  I ended up sharing a seafood combo platter with MainMan and it was delicious.  Mom ate catfish but she loves almost all seafood.  Sweetz gets the scallops, oysters, 1/2 the shrimp and the stuffed crab half of the plate.  I ate the remainder of the shrimp and the flounder.  There was plenty for both of us with such a large serving.  The place was crowded and we had to wait for both a parking spot and a table.  But we weren't complaining. 

Look what we saw in the parking lot?




The sleepies are taking over my eyes and my brain - might be time I headed to bed.  A bit of shut eye never fails to help the brain.  It's no longer effective as beauty sleep though.  Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment