Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lots of Blue Things

My brother is still visiting with us - well, actually sleeping at mom's but he spends time here alot too. 

The weather has been wonderful and we've sat on the porch, in the yard, in the living room, in the den, in the dining room, but always talking, talking, talking.  Seems like we haven't seen each other in ages and have to catch up on all the details.  I started to take a family picture or two, but it was getting dark, so we decided we'd take a few tomorrow.  When the sun decides to set, it moves so quickly, it seems to go from light to dark in 5 minutes.  Hopefully, I can snap a few tomorrow.  I did get one of his Duke sticker on his Explorer and he has one on his hitch cover, stuff inside too, floor mats, mugs...something everywhere.  Now, this man is a one more Duke Super Fan! 



Supper was delicious.  Both last night AND tonight. 


Surely, I don't have to cook another meal tomorrow........ 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment