Sunday, October 28, 2012

Shared Hours

We went to church this morning and it was a wonderful service.  Lots of love and friendship, sure felt good to me.  Six people joined the church this morning - wonder if Sweetz is feeling the urge to join? 

We ordered take-out for four and went by Pat and Wil's house.  He's improving slowly and looked wonderful I thought.  Amazing what doctors can do these days - before ObamaCare strips anyone older than 65 of complete medical care.  Hate to even think of that.  We didn't want to stay too long so we left after lunch and sharing of our trip photos.  They have been to many of the places we visited so it was nice to spend time with them and to compare notes. 

Tomorrow is our grandson's tenth birthday, Sweetz will have blood drawn for a recheck eval and I am to have lunch with some buddies I used to work with. Now, if I can get my right knee to feel better.  But the people in the northeast would like to see a calm day with blue skies!  My prayers are with them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment