Thursday, February 10, 2011

In Quest of the Perfect Valentine's Gift


Today I bought three books for a Valentine Day gift to my Sweetz at Barnes and Noble Bookstore.  I didn't buy any wrapping paper, but do have a nice red bag from last year which will can be recycled.  And it should be fine for another year if we take care of it.



While I was out and about, I got some errands done, bought some valentines. I added a note and addressed it while I was sitting in the parking lot then walked in the PO and mailed it to my brother and SIL. Tried to make one last night but the old desk top computer the Hallmark card program is loaded on just didn't want to cooperate.  It's way past time to replace the computer since about its only worth is holding the wireless modem.  If I buy another laptop, maybe Sweetz would be interested in using it.  HAHA 



Sweetz fixed a nice breakfast for me again this morning.  Ummm, maybe these will be my Valentine gift this year.  Can't complain when they are this good!

We had a dusting of snow this morning, but it was gone by noon!  That's the kind of snowfall I like best.  It was pretty warm today for a Feb so maybe spring is teasing me.  Those books will be just the thing to study for some future trips.  Then before we know it, spring will be here, we can remove the RV cover, and head out down the road.  OK, that's the plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment