Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day

We had a wonderful time as a family today.  The twelve of us met at Brian and Wendy's house this morning and within a short time - after warming up the food, we had the most delicious lunch.  Yumm.  All that work ahead of time paid off and the smells were just as good as the eating.  I tried to eat healthy and when I got home a bit ago, I entered my food in the food log and lo and behold I did so well, there were enough calories left for the day to allow me to have a small dinner.  YIPPPEEEE.  Now, I'm full and satisfied.  Yep, and drinking another glass of water.  There's a Coke chilling in the fridge...maybe tomorrow.

I took a bunch of pictures, so as soon as I get my storage increased, I'll add a few to show just how much fun we had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment