Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Back

Well, we're into our first day under Daylight Savings Time.  The darkness crept up on me kinda like... wham - it was dark.  Quite a difference from last week.  Oh well, what will be, will be. I have no control over it and must make the best of it.  At least the mornings will be lighter.  Perhaps I can get up an hour earlier to take advantage of the time difference.  Right.  Ok, so sounds like it will be easier to just adapt to this time change.  How long will it take for it to feel normal again?  Wonder why "they" can't leave the time alone?  Does it actually improve something, help someone, make life easier?  Does anyone really like it?

Today Sweetz and I went to the church a bunch of our friends attend and it was great to see them.  I've missed them so much and it was great to be around them today.  On the way to church this morning we passed a llama farm and I asked Sweetz to slow down so I could get a picture of them.  Well, they weren't in the mood for posing so that picture will have to wait for another time.  On the way home from lunch with our friends, we checked out a few country roads.  On one road was a home with a bunch of windmills.  Windmill mailbox and windmills all over the yard, the house, the fence.  Wow, that owner has an obvious passion for windmills.  Wish I could have gotten a better picture of all of them.  Well, maybe I'll check out that road another day.  Don't think they are going anywhere.

With the cold temps we're experiencing right now, it doesn't look like we will be going camping with our friends this week.  Can't believe it got so cold so quickly.  Hopefully we can go another time when it's supposed to be warmer.  But it might be spring before that happens.  Again, what will be, will be.  We're to get together to play some games one night soon, and that will be nice - and much warmer! 

Sweetz and I plan to look at an RV one day this week, that should be fun.  Our son has a birthday this week and I suggested to Sweetz that we drive to his office and take him out for lunch.  We plan to get him a Lowes gift card since guys seem to always think those are perfect gifts.



There was no wind so they weren't moving.  I guesssssss they move when the wind blows.  Surely, they were REAL.  Yep, I see a return trip back down that road to see if they spin.  And hopefully I can get a better picture.  One can always hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment