Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lots of Stores

Hubster and I went with some seniors from our church to Tanger Outlet Mall yesterday.  We had a ball and it was wonderful to spend the day with a great bunch of folks. I'm not a big fan of shopping but it turned out to be a fun day.  I bought some tees and some socks; Hubster bought a belt. Afterward we returned to the church and tucked the van away, we spent the evening with some friends, driving around, making a snack stop at an ice cream shop in Greensboro, and visiting afterwards at their house.  It was nice to spend some time with them before they headed out today in their camper.  Have fun guys!  We'll miss you.


Today, I spent the day with mom.  She came home last evening after spending a few days with friends at North Myrtle Beach.  She said they had a great time.  Mom and I hopped around today filling the car with ga$, a post office stop, restocking the library book bag, browsing in a few shops, then picking up a few groceries.  Of course, the day wouldn't be complete without a Mom&Me lunch and a long chat. 

The weather was divine - love when spring puts a spring in my step.
Hubster and I checked out our camper today to find it had overwintered beautifully.  Nothing much to do except flushing the water lines, and a bit of cleaning before we restock and move'em out.  Can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment