Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Change of Pace



Decided to cut a few snips off two geranium plants to root them in water. But decided a picture would be great while waiting for roots to appear.




This hydrangea is so pretty this year and is loaded with blooms in our front yard. Not sure of the name but is certainly a delight to the eyes while I hang out on the front porch sipping tea and reading. Oh, and watching the neighbors rush off to work. One of my favorite times of the day!



And this caladium plant has an unusual protrusion that I haven't noticed in the past. Wasn't sure at first, but now looks like it could be a flower. Umm, can't wait to see what it looks like when it opens.

It's already Thursday, but I'm not busy so the days move along their merry way. I hope I'm not getting lazy but it would be easy to do so.

My brother is visiting this week, staying at mom's next door. The four of us ate supper at a local seafood restaurant last night, then came back here for a chat and much laughter...over dessert. They looked at my Pennsylvania trip pictures on the digital frame. Those are pretty neat and I don't have to do anything except click on slide show and let them run.

Been thinking of heading out to a few shops to get away for awhile. This lounging around without a boss is rough work! So I think I need to spring for some freedom. Guess I should get another wireless modem to replace my bad one, but so far being connected with a cable hasn't irritated me to that point yet. When that happens, the plan will be to buy one. So, I need to see what I can do for excitement today. Working in the house and yard offers insufficient excitement. A trip out and about seems to be the answer to renew my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment