Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tsunami




It's a weekend again. That feeling is EVER so pleasing. Thinking about it makes me smile from head to toe. Of course one only lasts 48 hrs but I intend to squeeze out all the gusto I can. Even means a brownie tsunami complete with ice cream and a cherry. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. The scales won't be happy, but I was. Sometimes we just have to let go and do something for ourselves...on a weekend, of course.

I'm ever so thankful no one was hurt or damage done on the Hawaii islands, but the way the news people had the tsunami built it up, you would have thought half of Hawaii would be under water. But, it was good for a practice tsunami drill. Hope any future ones end up the same... with just a bit of muddy water.

That tsunami dessert just threw me into a sugar high, then sugar low and then...well, not much better than a weekend nap. Yep, right in the middle of the day. Yahoo

1 comment:

  1. The brownie sure does look good. I've got to learn how to make them so they'll be fit to eat. One of my friends at church makes them every time we have a meal and she tells me as soon as I get there that I need to get mine. I bought all the stuff to make sugar cookies but never got around to them, maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete